Sunday, November 8, 2009

My Mind.......

OH..Oh..oh....This few day keep rain, the sky was so dark it make me felt helpless and useless.
This kind of feeling came again......i hate this kind of feeling.
It make me start refresh all the sad memory . Think deeply actually i am a useless person, i cant study well because lazy but i still become lazy and lazy. Lazy is one of the reason that made me give up on everything i do.
Lazy will burn all my dream if i still maintain my attitude, i try to change it but is not that easy.
Hope that i can have a relationship, single is freedom but lonely too. When u get something u will not appreciate but when lose it felt disappoint.
When u should say but u din.....when the time pass it is too late...Sorry sorry is too late for it.

1 comment:

Qi M3i said...

hmm..y seem like so moody de??
cheer up ya fren^^
anything will be alright geh..~~

ya,
dont be too late for anything..^^
just do what u want at the moment...