Monday, October 26, 2009

Last Thursday 22/10/09



After collage 6pm class....had a nice nap until dinner. Around 9pm, Edmond came to pick me up to The Curve with Chun Yeep.


Bondi Beach

Our gathering suppose to start at 9pm but Renee have piano class till 9.30 so we had to wait for her. While waiting for other primary school mates, those who had reach had a drink at Bondi Beach. The environment is good and romantic in the room( It is a VIP Room if not mistaken).

sparkling wine Apple flavor (RM8.80)





Around 10pm finally all arrive but they decide to go Starbucks so we changed location. I ordered black coffee to keep my eyes open.....We chit chat and gossip until 1 am then say Bye Bye and went home. The coffee, doesn't work for me.....when i reach home immediately fall a sleep.



The most left is my dark coffee

Look so sweet^^

Shelly look very short...haha


Funny Pose


No comments: