Friday, November 20, 2009

19 & 20 NOV

Yesterday just after my last lecture 6pm, i make a call to my friend for a movie.
Then we went to 1u watch 2012.
This movie is great, but i don't hope it happen haha.....hope is just a movie and not vigilant us.
After the movie is about 1am. So tired but on the lift a couple behind me prepare to next round( Movie again)........now those teenage(secondary students) are so energetic & rich....haha

3 weeks ago i found 2 big hole under my poor shoe.
Today, i go 1u again.....This time i go with Hxing & Jeffry to get a new shoe....finally i found it and bought it. Normal price and i like it, for college is more then enough.
I bought some Korean snacks before i back, the promoter who wearing Korean style is so pretty, i wish to see her again....



ok....i feel so sleepy now.....That's all for today...
Have a nice day^^



No comments: