Thursday, July 23, 2009

Thursday


Hate Thursday......very very much....class start at 8am end at 6pm.....The time at 2-4(Lab) then continue 4-6 (lecture) make me feel most tired....

After the Lab i skip my lecture......i was driving my car on the way back home, on the road i saw lots of car.......then some thing come into my mind it is the accident that happen in the morning at 7++am.
What is my destiny......The sun is so bright and all the car follow 1 by 1. Some are moving dam fast but some are so slow.... (Fast = Danger, Slow = play save)...some time i dun understand why those driver drive so fast but some so slow.
Are they scare late to reach their destiny or maybe the door of hell is waiting them.
Although i am just one of them........& do i important?

Is it my job is to grow healthy and find a job get a relation + take care my eldership and born a new life to continue the generation then dead? If everyone do the same thing and the end of destiny is the same why we could not play save on the road.

For me....although the end of my destiny is dead, but i will enjoy and cherish every thing around me before it is too late. I will try to fulfil all my wish before i leave........

All this is write according my feeling....just feeling...
If any word that unlike or too strong........i apologize....

Thanks for viewing my blog^^

1 comment:

M-vincent said...

Play safe...condom meh..