Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I am BACK (J-SKY)

Missing for 2 weeks now coming back with a BRAND NEW me.
J-Sky.....Finally understand what is more important.
Thanks to all the friends around me who support me. At the moment i feel unassisted.
I had wasted too much time on the thing that has no future....Now had to value highly one's time, i can't waste any time any more on any thing at any where.

In chinese there are a word ( Don't give up of hold forest because of a tree). But it is difficult to give up & put down the thing that had happen........keep pretend nothing will make me more suffer & more....

Try to forget all the thing and move forward with a BRAND NEW me(J-SKY).
Those who are sad and EMo.....Stop EMo be brave to stand up and move forward..the future is waiting for us. Our angle is is waiting at the success point , we can't stop down with a small matter.
J=Jneration Sky is back

A new JENERATION is start now...^^

No comments: