Sunday, September 13, 2009

Mic is back from UK


Yesterday jeffry and i visit one of my friend just back from UK, he bought us boots from UK as a souvenir. Really thanks for your gift Micowen (LING DE).

Jeffry get PUMA and i get a NIKE T90

Later i decide to watch a movie at e@curve. Before the movie we play 1 round of pool just nearby Cathay cinema. I totally no effort on playing pool....i keep shoot in the white ball or shoot nothing....Too bad for me.



Micowen

Sky( is me^^)

Jeffry Lam



At first, we decide to watch Final Destination 4 (3D) but the time is too late for us , so we choose another movie GAMER. The trailer of this movie that i saw it from YouTube, Gerard Butler look cool in the GAMER and he did great in the movie 300 but the outcome of the movie GAMER did not perform what i expected, feel disappointed to this movie....


EXAM

2 more exam to go...... last week really suffer, keep study until midnight...i had become panda( my eye....) After all the exam finish can RELAX and Enjoy playing, party, shopping and sleeping haha.

Wish all my classmate and i can done well^^

No comments: