Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Food....^^

I am that kind of person who like to eat^^ so i like food very very much....but i am not good in cooking^^
I would like to try to cook a meal for my future lover but too bad i am still single......NOW...haha
This is what i cook for my lunch few day ago...Pass? or Fail?...HAHA



How about this?....Do you think i can cook like this?


This Generation boy and girl are equality.....not necessary girl had to take care of the house, children and cook for the family. Boy shell do too.....and now mostly all girl don't know how to cook beside boy start learn how to cook.....the world keep changing.....haha

So....this blog is 1 of the blog about food....i just found it....so just share it^^
http://sparklette.net/

Hope i can cook a Delicious meal for my LOVER ^^
I will post it when i really did it^^

No comments: